Its Saturday and my husband is on a holiday. The last night, me and my husband were talking abt pineapple cake and i thought, why not make this in the form of cupcakes as pineapple is my all time favourite fruit…
2 1/2 cup all purpose flour
1 1/4 cup granulated sugar
1tsp baking powder
1tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup full fat milk
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1tsp vanilla essence
1tsp pineapple essence
1/2 cup crushed pineapples
* Sift in the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and at it aside.
* Mix the vanilla and pineapple essence along with the milk and set aside along with a dash of yellow food colour.
* With a hand blender or a stand mixer with the wisk attachment beat in the eggs and sugar until light and fluffy and reaches a ribbon consistency is attained.
* Add the oil and mix till well combined.
* Add the flour and milk alternatively to the egg and sugar mixture in such a manner that u start and end with flour. Add in it 3 batches.
* Finally mix in the crushed pineapple and pour it in individual cupcake liners and bake it in the middle rack of the preheated oven at 180 °C for 20-25 mins or until the toothpick inserted comes out clean.
For the sugar glaze:
3 cups powdered sugar
2 Tbsp milk
Drop of Pineapple essence
Lemon yellow food colour
Posted from WordPress for Android